Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tags and Itches

A new day and a new tag, or more poetically, in German, "Neuer Tag, neues 'tag'". Again by arethusa. And this is a real tough one :-).

Three Names I go By
Shyam
Shyamu
Shyami ... this was easy

Three Screen Names
shyam_iitm
madatadam
shyam

Three Physical Things I Like about myself
My arms
My legs
My eyes(?) ... this was a really difficult question

Three Physical Things I dont like about myself
My tummy :-)
My nose - its an Indian map if u know what I mean
My ears - elephants have winnows for ears not men

Three Parts of my Heritage
Madras
Notre Dame
Kumbakonam (my mother says so)

Three Things that scare me
Nothing scares me really though some things frighten me at times.. Anyways 3 of these:

Life & Relationships (read People & Society :-))
A purposeless life
Not doing/getting what I am supposed/want to do/get & the possibility of there being no point anyways

Three things I want in a relationship
Fun - lots of it
Honesty & Understanding/Empathy - helps :-)
A middle ground - neither too close as to smother nor too far as to be indistinguishable from someone else

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me

A beautiful face
The Goldilocks figure (neither too tall nor too short, neither too fat nor too slim etc)
A nice smile

Three Things I want to do badly right now
Go Home and read a nice book (im at work now :-()
Get away to India/Europe for a long vacation
Put my head in a sack and hide myself (u know why)

Three Places I want to go on vacation
The Highlands and most of Britain
Italy - esp Rome, Florence and Venice
Paris

Three Things to do before I die
Resolve all the problems I have/face (would hate to die saying, "Houston we have a problem")
Read all that is written & understand all that is said (yeah right)
Experience all I can... and of course the usual help as many as I can

Three of my everyday essentials
My computer
Books
Tennis/Food/Sleep - really guys none of the 3 is an everyday essential though tennis would come close

Three Things I am wearing right now
Three huh... would hv been tough if I were at home :P
My watch
Old jeans
Torn slippers... i'll leave out the other items of clothing and my poonal :)

Three Reasons I am posting this
I am a masochist
I am a good liar
I love high adrenaline stuff & bungee-jumping :-)

Of course I have taken out the stuff Shy herself took out. Also I can't think of anybody to tag and continue this. But if anybody who reads this would like to, why dont u just drop me a line and i'll edit this post:)

2 comments:

arethusa said...

They call u shyami too...hahahaha!
All the best for the three things u wish to do b4 u die :P
And this is high adrenaline stuff??
:D

madatadam said...

high adrenaline - yea u shud have heard my heart beating... and shyami :-( i wanted to leave that out but... and why the :P? i intend to do all i want to - :P to u...